Visiting new places and discovering different experiences is a sure-fire way of stoking the passions of your sex life.
To help you discover your ultimate romantic holiday getaway, simply take our quick quiz below:
On holiday, we like to…
- Your preferred activities are reading, sunbathing and sneaking in some PDA in the sea.
- Have an adventure. Going to a new place is about exploring it and trying new things, both in and out of the bedroom.
- Look after ourselves. It’s the perfect time to focus on our physical and emotional wellbeing and on each other, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- We work hard and like to play hard too.
When packing we make sure that we have room for…
- A selection of pleasure gels - tingling, warming, flavoured, you name it. We like variety and experiment with a different sensation each night.
- Plenty of condoms. We often travel to offbeat places where condoms are not easy to find and it’s important for us to have contraception.
- Massage lotion. The best way to start the night is with a sensual massage.
- It’s exciting to experiment with new sensations and we like to have a couple of cheeky surprises in store for each other.
When we arrive at our hotel room, we hope to find…
- A beautiful four-poster bed - the bigger the bed, the better for us.
- A guide to the local area.
- A roll top bath big enough for the two of us.
- Speakers and a balcony to dance on, and do other stuff, too!
When it comes to a romantic evening, our idea of paradise is…
- An intimate candlelit picnic for two on a deserted beach.
- A cruise through the jungle, spotting rare wildlife and flora.
- A couple of relaxing spa treatments and an early night.
- Drinking cocktails and dancing the night away at a club.
You look forward to a holiday where you can relax and reconnect with your partner. Your ideal destination would be a deserted beach in Fiji – you’ll spend lazy days unwinding on the white sand and rekindling your romance.
You have a long list of destinations you wish to visit, and nothing turns you on more than trying something new. Your sense of adventure suits an exotic trip to a far-flung destination – try a tree house in Bali, if you haven’t already.
Health and fitness are your main priorities so a week of practicing yoga, sipping green juices and lots of early nights is your idea of bliss. You could book yourselves into a health retreat in the South of France for a bit of R&R with your loved one.
If you’re the first (and last) one on the dance floor and a seasoned Ibiza fan, then try swapping your villa for a tent and head to one of Croatia’s music festivals. You and your partner can party until the sun comes up.